Nutella Mug Cake
By Robert Campbell – Master Baker OX RABBIT
A delicious quick and easy Bake-at-home treat, that’s perfect to surprise that someone special with for Valentine’s Day… or even a cheeky treat for yourself!
- 2 tablespoons self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa & baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre & add the egg, milk & oil. Use electric beaters to mix until well combined.
- Spoon into a 435ml (1 3/4 cup) Mug, spoon Nutella into the centre.
- Microwave on High/1000 watts for 70 seconds or until risen.
- Decorate with whipped cream, cherries & crushed hazelnuts.